Mont Marte-Art Marker Dual Fine 12 Pieces Alchohol Ink-MMPM0040
Our Dual Fine Tip Art Marker set features a vibrant selection of blendable colours that are ideal for designers, illustrators and fine artists. These high-quality ink markers are a dream to work with, giving you the ability to easily blend, layer and create multitoned highlights. Plus, the quick-drying, alcohol-based ink means no smudging while you work! Colour larger areas or achieve detailed lines and enjoy the freedom these dual tip alcohol markers offer.
- Two markers in one: fine 0.5mm tip, round 1mm tip for detailed line work and colouring large areas
- 12 vibrant colours
- Suitable for designers, illustrators and fine artists
- Quick-drying, alcohol-based ink means no smudging
- High-quality ink can be layered and blended to create depth and highlights
- Rounded triangular barrel is easy to grip and stops your marker from rolling away
- Permanent and waterproof ink (on porous surfaces such as paper, cardboard and canvas)
- Can be used on most surfaces (results may vary depending on surface type)
- Hand lettering
- Mixed media
- Use a bleed-proof or thick porous paper, such as watercolour paper, as bleeding may occur due to intensity of colours
- Always place something porous under your artwork to protect your work surface
- To prolong pen life, use smooth paper (rough surfaces may cause nibs to fray over time)
- Apply with a light touch to keep your markers in tip-top shape
- Create a colour chart to practice colour layering and blending
- Use a marker blender to combine colours or a light marker over dark to achieve optical blending
- Work from light to dark.
- To layer, blend harsh lines with a lighter colour
- Store markers upright and keep them out of direct sunlight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.